Customer Experience Representative
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Customer Experience Representative at the Manchester Regional Airport!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Experience Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This full-time position is based out of the Manchester Regional Airport located at 1 Airport Road Manchester, NH 03108. The required schedule is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 3:30pm-2am or 30 minutes past the last flight. All shifts include a 30 minute break.
In addtion to the competitve hourly wage, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid time off including paid hoildays
- Employee discounts
- Retirement Savings Plan including Profit Sharing and 401(k) with company match
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and Development
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 3:30pm-2am or 30 minutes past the last flight