Exit Booth Agent Manchester Airport
Full Time Customer Service Exit Booth Agent position available at the Manchester Airport with a world renown industry leader.
At National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car, we are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader and our work environment is fast-paced and people oriented. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The Exit Booth Agent performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $11.50/hour with potential for a monthly customer service bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is available including Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, as well as Profit Sharing and 401K with a generous company match. The required schedule is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3pm-Close (Close typically means between Midnight-1am). A 1 hour break is provided each evening worked.
This position is based out of the Manchester Airport located at 1 Airport Road, Manchester, NH 03103.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm-Close (Close typically means between Midnight-1am)