Full Time Vehicle Delivery Technician
Enterprise Holdings has a Full Time Vehicle DeliveryTechnician opening at our Automotive Service Center in Manchester, NH.
The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures.
The pay rate for this positon is $13.00/hr with a + .50 increase if you have a valid NH Inspector Certification and an additional +.50 if you have a valid MA Inspector Certification. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm with a 1 hour break each day.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Perform Prevententative Maintenance on vehicles
- General shop and parking lot organization in relation to vehicle inventory
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Performing oil changes along with other light maintenance on vehicles
- Responsible for prepping and inspection of new car stock, installing new units, labeling units with VIN stickers and key tags.
- Perform other related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
Must have no alcohol or drug related convictions on driving record within the last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- NH State Inspector's license preferred
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm