PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) TechnicianJob ID 232053
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings has a opening for a Full-Time PDI Technician performing Pre-Delivery Inspections at our Service Center located at 850 Gold Street in Manchester, New Hampshire.
The PDI Technician performs pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process of new rental units according to standard procedures. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to washing, vacuuming, and drving vehicles between various lots. This position is one of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
The starting rate of pay is $12.50 with up to $1.50/hour in additional pay opportunity for holding MA and NH Inspector Licenses and for holding at least 1 ASE certification. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options, paid vacation time and holidays, employee discounts, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The required schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm with a 1 hour break each day.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Wash and vacuum vehicles as needed
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm