Part Time Lot Attendant
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Lot Attendant organizes and maintains the vehicles on the sales lot, including cleaning and washing. The Lot Attendant also moves vehicles, ensures signage is up-to-date, takes photos of the vehicles and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This part-time position offers compensation of $10.00 per hour and approximately 25 hours per week:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This posting is for the Mechanicsburg Car Sales location - 6515 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
- Responsible for lot organization and movement of vehicles
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must accept pay at $10.00/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit to a schedule of 25 hours per week