Fleet Production Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion. The Memphis International Airport has all three of our award winning rental brands, Enterprise, National & Alamo. We are looking to add a Fleet Production Coordinator to our team to help lead production overall!
This individual will be responsible for providing direction as to fleet placement and storage to optimize fleet mix on the ready line. The Fleet Production Coordinator will lead the Auto Detailers and Drivers, the production line, and perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers per the Complete Clean Pledge. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, be highly organized, and be self-motivated! Being that this candidate will be leading a work group, this person should have strong leadership and direction when it comes to leading production, attendance, and quality control.
This position is located at the Memphis International Airport
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers hourly pay of $20 / hour and a set 40 hour work week
- Paid Time Off, starting with 13 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription coverage
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We’re a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for growth.
- Support the process of cleaning and servicing vehicles at the Memphis Airport QTA to ensuring smooth operation of fleet movement through the QTA
- Ensure quality control by performing vehicle inspection to ensure that our Auto Detailer team is efficiently cleaning and preparing our fleet to have them ready for out customers each day.
- Close communication with rental management team to understand logistics needs and support the Fleet Supervisors in ensuring Auto Detailers are working to meet those needs
- Quickly investigate and work with Fleet Superviors to resolve operational problems as they arise
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned
- All other duties as directed by Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
DAY: SUN MON TUE WED THUR FRI SAT SCH. 1 6am-3pm 6am-3pm 6am-3pm OFF OFF 6am-3pm 6am-3pm