Fleet Production Supervisor
Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has an opening for a Fleet Production Supervisor at it's Memphis International Airport in Memphis, TN.
The Fleet Production Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Production Manager with fleet movement, lot organization, the infleeting process, and the execution of overall fleet movement at the airport. This position is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are located in the appropriate area(s). The Fleet Supervisor will coordinate and/or execute on our asset control, fleet reconciliation, and damage evaluation initiatives. This role will be responsible with measuring and increasing fleet production.
This is your opportunity to learn & gain hands on experience with fleet planning, inventory, and strategize to exceed customer expectations. This individual will be responsible for providing direction as to fleet placement and storage on the lot to optimize fleet mix on the ready line. The Production Supervisor will be managing the Auto Detailers and the production line. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Ensure clean vehicles to meet Complete Clean Pledge standards, a full ready line with proper car mix and sound specialty car management in accordance with company standards.
- Manage highest level of production by all employees.
- Supervise the process of preparing fleet for movement and distribution to the ready line.
- Responsible for the scheduling of Auto Detailers and 3rd party staffing.
- Execute the locations fleet plan.
- Help with fleet storage and segregation on the lot and within the facility.
- Ensure that vehicle deletes are prepared and are in the proper lot location for removal.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Management reserves the right to alter, add, change or delete job responsibilities.
- Impact TSQi at the highest level.
- All other duties as directed by Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in one of the following categories:
- Fleet Planning
- Production & Team Management
- Leadership - Military and/or college or professional athletics participation will be considered in lieu of sales or customer service experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.