Accounting Clerk- Merriam, KS
The Business Management Department is looking to fill a Full Time Accounting Clerk position located at our Administrative Office in Merriam, KS. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask, and has a strong sense of urgency.
The Accounting Clerk position works with the Business Management team, and is responsible license and title functions, the registrations process of our vehicles, processing Accounts Payable, as well as general clerical functions and other job duties as needed.
This is a Full-Time position with a schedule of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Work and clear accounts receivable balances
- Process invoices for payment
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records.
- Create and Distribute reports on a daily basis
- Maintain a filing system in an accurate, systematic and timely manner
- Assist with miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Process and complete all retail titles
- Typing and filing liens with the state
- Complete various license reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Title experience preferred
- Some college preferred
- Must be skilled in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications including Microsoft Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past three years. Earliest record must be at least 30 months ago.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on driving record within the past three years.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work the hours of Monday- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at our location in Merriam, KS