Bilingual Administrative Rep - Miami International Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent a Car- a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Administrative Rental Support Representative. The Rental Support Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective city and/or region office. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
***THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION WITH FULL TIME (40) HOURS***
This role is based at the Miami International Airport located at:
3900 NW 25th St. Miami, FL 33142
This position has a pay rate of $11.50 per hour.
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must have open availiability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)