Greeter- Miami International Airport
Alamo Rent A Car at the Miami International Airport islooking for customer service driven individuals to fill our Greeter position. The Greeter position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service at all aspects of the rental process while accurately completing all transactions. The Greeter creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers while performing all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Are you Outgoing? Highly Motivated? A Team Player?Customer Service Oriented?
If so, then YOU are who we want for our TEAM!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Schedule flexibility required-Weekly schedule 40 hours.
This role is based at the Miami International Airport located at:
3900 NW 25th St. Miami, FL 33142
This position has a pay rate of $11.00 per hour.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hang-tag information is completed correctly.
- Thank renter for their business.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Monday - Sunday mornings, days, nights, overnights, weekends and holidays- 40 hours/week
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English)