Service Agent (Part-time) : Miami Lakes
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is currently hiring part time Service Agents (Car Detailers) at our Miami Lakes(5690 NW 167th Street Miami Lakes FL 33041.)
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
This role is located at 5690 NW 167th Street Miami Lakes FL 33014.
We are looking for part time (25 hours per week) Service Agents. The schedules for these positions vary, but you must be available to work Monday-Sunday from 7:30am-6:30pm. The position pays $10 per hour.
** A week will consist of 25 hours max.**
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have six (6) months of experience handling similar job responsibilities
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.