Part Time Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This part-time driving position offers approximately 25 hours per week.
Daytime shifts available Monday - Friday.
This position is based out of our Remarketing Office in Middletown, PA - 1301 W Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must accept a salary for this position of $9.00 per hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to commit to an approximate 25 hour workweek