The Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office at S17W22650 Lincoln Ave. Waukesha WI, 53186.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate possessing aggressive and proactive leadership to achieve continued growth and success. This position is Full-Time working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday,
Compensation is $40,000-$44,000/year based on experience and the position comes with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other company paid benefits.
- Perform Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- Assist with creating reporting
- Periodically supporting the License and Title team
- Assist in special projects as requested
- General filing and processing
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must Have a high school Diploma or GED
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must not be on probation of any kind including driving probation
- Skill in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications