New Vehicle Delivery Technician - St. Paul, MN
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $23 billion.
The Vehicle Delivery Technician will assist with completing pre-delivery inspections and conducting the in-fleeting process according to company procedures. This position is one of routine difficulty and requires the exercise of reasonable judgment, initiative, and attention to detail. This position requires the ability to work in various weather conditions as most of the work will be conducted outside.
We have a full-time opening right now! Starting pay is $11 to $11.75 per hour. No experience required, paid on the job training provided!
Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist.
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer.
- Pull license plates for arrived units, install units, print VIN prints, and put plates on cars.
- Responsible for prepping and inspection of new car stock, installing new units, labeling units with VIN stickers and key tags.
- Keep new car section of lot organized and responsible for maintaining inventory. Move cars as need to keep lot organized and utilize space efficiently.
- Perform new car inventories as needed.
- Perform all in-fleet servicing of new vehicle stock as needed on the overflow lots.
- Assist all EAN divisions with the process and steps necessary to remove vehicles from the facility.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure efficiency of incoming and outgoing vehicles by working as a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedules:
- Monday through Friday 1pm-9:30pm