Terminal 2 MSP Part Time Driver
Want a job where you can drive fun new cars? Enterprise Holdings at Terminal 2 MSP is looking for Part Time Drivers to join our awesome team! Our drivers help move our vehicles around the airport property in a safe and timely manner. There is a lot of walking involved in this position as well, so if you're looking for an active job in a fun and fast-paced environment, look no further!
This is a part time position, offering 20-25 hours per week. As we service the MSP airport, nights and/or weekend availability is a huge plus! Starting pay is $11.00 per hour.
The primary shift we are looking to fill are:
- 2:30pm-11:00pm (any day of the week)
- Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-4:00pm
Worried about parking at the airport? Don't be! We provide parking for our employees. We also get some great discounts on meals at MSP, on rental cars, major cell phone carrier plans, and more!
Sound like the job for you? Apply today!
- Drive and deliver vehicles around the airport property and surrounding areas following all rules of the road
- Facilitate the movement of vehicles between airport terminals.
- Delivers vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violation (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.