Full-time VSA (Truck Cleaner) Mishawaka Truck Rental
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for a full-time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This position is full-time with benefits, pays $11.50 per hour, and is located at our branch at:
703 W Edison Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 2 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm with 1-hour break
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at 7111 West Washington St, Indianapolis, IN. We provide transportation to orientation from South Bend. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $11.50 per hour
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.