Maintenance Technician Monroeville (Lube, Oil, Filter, Tire Rotation)
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Full-Time Position
- $20 / hour ability to promote within the company to Auto Technician
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid time off, along with Rental Discounts, and Auto Purchasing Discounts
- Aside from religious observations, must be willing to work evenings and weekends
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This position is located at 4845 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA 15146
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - our team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Previous technician/mechanical experience preferred.
- Must be PA State Inspection/Emission Licensed by hire date through PennDOT.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $20 / hour within the first year, overtime worked, and potential merit-based increases.