Customer Experience Representative Seasonal Part Time
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Customer Service Representative (CXR) provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
We are seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Seasonal Part Time Customer Experience Representative. This position is seasonal (lasting no more than 150 days), and pays $17.20 / hour.
This position is located at our Myrtle Beach Airport, SC branch, 1097 Jetport Road, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
This part time position will work 3-4 days a week. Flexible weekdays, weekends are required. The following shifts are available:
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.
- Must be willing to work seasonal position for no longer than 150 days
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule of up to 25 hours/week.
- Cannot have held another position, regular or seasonal, with Enterprise Holdings or any of its brands in the past 6 months.