Seasonal Part Time Customer Experience Representative
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Seasonal Part Time Customer Experience Representative. This position is seasonal (lasting no more than 150 days), pays $13.30/hour, and is located at the Myrtle Beach Airport, SC.
Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule that may include evenings and weekends (up to 25 hrs/wk).
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.
- Must be willing to work seasonal position for no longer than 150 days
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible part time schedule may include evenings and weekends (up to 25 hrs/wk).
- Cannot have held another position, regular or seasonal, with Enterprise Holdings or any of its brands in the past 6 months.