Enterprise Holdings Nashville Airport Hiring Event
Enterprise Holding Nashville Airport Hiring Event
Interviews and Offers on the spot!
Snacks and refreshments provided!
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, January 14th from 4pm-7pm
and on Wednesday, January 15th from 10am-1pm
at the Enterprise Service Center at
520 Olen Taylor Dr
Nashville, TN 37217
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full time Car Detailers
- Part time Car Detailers
We have a variety of open schedules at the Nashville Airport and at branches all around Middle Tennessee!
- The Car Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.