Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Full Time Return Agent Nashville International AirportJob ID 180887
Equal Opportunity Employer
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time position with starting pay of $10.00/hour.
Our full-time positions require a commitment of 40 hours/week.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to work at the Nashville International Airport
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shift/schedule(s):
- SUN/WED/THUR/FRI/SAT 10AM-6:30PM
- MON 5AM-1:30PM SUN/TUES/WED/THUR 8AM-4:30PM