Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This is a Part-Time position starting at $11 per hour.
The position is based out of our Remarketing office, located at 905 Visco Dr, Nashville, TN.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- 7am-4pm Mon/Wed/Fri