Service Center Support Representative - Nashville Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, supporting Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction, and employee development.
Enterprise Holdings is a family owned company with over 60 years in the rental car industry. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Service Center Support Representative. This position will ensure timely management of the parts process. Tasks include: part ordering/receiving, communication with Tulsa Shared Services, management of inventory for two maintain facilities, vendor management, cost savings, lot organization, and more. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on our business through this key operational role.
The ideal candidate works well both independently and on a team, has a strong attention to detail, is well organized, possesses strong communication and follow-up skills, ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and ability to work in all weather conditions.
This position is located in Nashville, TN and pays $17/hr. Schedule is Monday-Friday (7:30am-4pm).
- Process all maintenance-related invoices for payment; all maintenance related copying, filing and record keeping
- Maintain computer databases of vehicle inventory
- Create and monitor logistics for vehicle movements to and from 3rd party vendors
- Monitor vehicles at outside repair facilities and body shops for timely repair completion and return
- Conduct damage history research for vehicles being vended to body shops
- Data entry of all repair related vehicle movements
- Must be able and willing to undergo moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Mechanical experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, written, computer, data entry and typing skills
- Must have the ability to accurately input and document vehicle data in the computer system
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm.