Vehicle Inspection Coordinator - Nashville
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Vehicle Inspection Coordinator. The Vehicle Inspection Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This position will require working outside in all weather elements.
This position is based out of our location at 905 Visco Dr, Nashville, TN.
Pay starts at $14/hr with the following offered benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 3% 401K match after 90 days
- Profit Sharing after first full calendar year
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Monday - Friday 7am-4pm