Lot Driver - New Orleans Airport - Seasonal Full Time
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Full time seasonal lot driver to join our amazing team!
The lot driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations between our properties for servicing, transport and/or rental. A driver will perform all daily responsibilities with a focus on the needs to have vehicles ready for customers in accordance with our high-quality standards.
The available schedules are:
- 12:00pm-9:00pm (Must be available to work Fri, Sat & Sun)
- 4:00pm-1:00am (Must be available to work Fri, Sat & Sun)
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. This is a non-CDL, local driving position that offers you the chance to drive multiple new model cars.
Our Drivers are responsible for the transporting and shuttling of rental vehicles around and between our National/Alamo and Enterprise locations.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location
- Drive serviced vehicles from cleaning location to ready line location and park for easy access by customers
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management
- Deliver vehicles to other Enterprise locations off Airport property as directed by management
- Ride with or follow drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up vehicle(s)
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be available for Seasonal work lasting a maximum of 150 days and understand you will be ineligible for any positions at Enterprise for 6 months following the end of Seasonal employment.