Full Time Customer Experience Representative- HPN Airport (Hourly plus Commission Based)
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
HPN Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located in the HPN Airport:
240 Airport Rd
White Plains, NY 10604
The hourly compensation is $15.38 plus the opportunity to make commission
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Sunday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Monday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Tuesday OFF, Wednesday OFF, Thursday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Friday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Saturday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break)
- Sunday 3:00pm-12:00am (1 hour break), Monday 3:00pm-12:00am (1 hour break), Tuesday 3:00pm-12:00am (1 hour break), Wednesday 3:00pm-12:00am (1 hour break), Thursday OFF, Friday OFF, Saturday 3:00pm-12:00am (1 hour break)