Full Time Shuttle Bus Driver (National)- LaGuardia Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The primary responsibility of the Shuttle Bus Driver position is to safely operate a National Car Rental shuttle bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have an unrestricted, valid driver's license.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $15.00 an hour
- Must have complete open availability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week including nights and weekends