Part Time Driver Ardsley, NY
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position offers 25 hours a week max
This position is based out of our location in Ardsley
The pay for this position is 12.25/hr
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept $12.25/hour for this position
- Must live within 1 hour commute of LGA or be moving to this location within 30 days of applying
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observances must be able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Monday and Friday7:30am-6:00pm (1hr break) and Sat 9:00am-1:00pm
Ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted Driver's License.