Part-Time Service Agent (car washer)-Middle Village, NY
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.7 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
This position will be based out of the branch at
65-20 Metropolitan Ave, Middle Village, NY 11379
The compensation for this position is 15.25/hr
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $15.25 per hour
- Must be living within no more than 1 hour to this location
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations, you must be available to work the following schedule listed below:
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted Driver's License.
A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
8:30am - 1:30pm