Seasonal Sr. Customer Assistance Representative- Newark Airport (EWR)
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location.
This is a Full-Time Seasonal position that will start as early as May 23, 2022 ending on or before October 20, 2022
Compensation for this role is $16.50 / hour with a potential health-care supplement up to $4.23
This position would work out of our Newark Airport location:
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Perform job related duties as assigned
- work in all customer facing work groups including rental counter, exit booth, greeter or return agent.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have two years of college experience OR two years of customer service experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work full time schedule from 35-40 hours per week including weekends
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.