Commercial Truck Driver
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has immediate openings for DOT Drivers. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Driver will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and pick up of Medium- Duty trucks.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This opportunity is based out of the Norcross area 30003, 30010, 30071, 30091, 30092
The DOT Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars, vans and midium duty trucks to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be willing to accept $10/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible to work 25 OR 40 hours/week. All shifts are 8am-4pm with a mandatory Saturday.
*Schedules will be selected upon hire
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.