Norcross - Enterprise Driver Hiring Event
Enterprise Truck Rental Norcross Hiring Event!
We are hiring DOT Drivers!
Interviews will take place on Saturday, November 16th from 9am-1pm at the following location:
5390 Goshen Springs Road, Norcross, Georgia 30093
-Please check in with the security guard to check in and for parking instructions
Hours / schedule will vary based PT or FT shifts. All shifts are 8am-4pm with a mandatory Saturday.
The DOT Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars, vans and medium duty trucks to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be willing to accept $10/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, must be flexible to work 25 OR 40 hours/week. All shifts are 8am-4pm with a mandatory Saturday.
*Schedules will be selected upon hire
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.