Customer Experience Representative
National and Alamo at the Norfolk Airport(ORF) has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Experience Representative (CXR).
The Customer Experience Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
The pay range for this position is $15.38-$17.31/hour + monthly commissions and bonus opportunities(hourly rate is based on experience).
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support is preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (Total points on driving record cannot exceed 8 points).
- No drug, alcohol related violations in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work one of the following part time schedule: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 3pm-12am