Driver - Norfolk International Airport - Seasonal
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Seasonal Full-Time Driver. This position pays $13 / hour with an additional .50 cents per hour for all hours worked Monday - Friday starting at 1:30pm and an additional $1.00 per hour for all shifts worked on Saturdays and Sundays. This position is located at the Norfolk International Airport. We have multiple schedules available!
This is a seasonal position with flexible start dates between April, May, June and July 2023. This position can not exceed 150 days.
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. (No more than 8 points total on the driving record)
- No drug or alcohol related violation on your driving record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Seasonal employees may work up to 150 days during a defined season. They must experience a 6 month break in service at the end of the season prior to working again as a seasonal or regular employee.