Seasonal Part Time Driver Richmond Airport
Are you looking for seasonal work with a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing? Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver delivers vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
**This SEASONAL position will work up to a maximum of 120 days from June 2019 to October 2019. In this position, drivers will have schedules working up to 25 hours a week. This SEASONAL Driver position pays $9.00/hr. We are looking to fill this role at the Richmond Airport.
With strong performance, our seasonal employees will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following spring/summer seasonal hiring period.
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past three years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules from March to July, not to exceed 25 hours/week:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 7am - 3:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, and Monday: 7am - 3:30pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am-6:30pm, and Saturday: 7am-3:30pm