Vehicle Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Vehicle Inventory Coordinator in Norfolk, Virginia. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position pays $15.00 / hour and will be located at 1195 Lance Rd. Norfolk, VA 23502
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the full time schedules posted below:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily)
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to PDI process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have basic proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to handle moderate physical activity (light lifting up to 25 lbs.) as well as moderate exposure to unusual elements (rain, snow, dirt/dust)
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (Total points on driving record cannot exceed 8 points).
- No drug, alcohol related violations in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm