We are looking for a talented individual with a strong track record of sales performance to join our team as a full time Sales Consultant at our North Charleston, SC Car Sales Dealership.
The Sales Consultant position is a mid-level sales position with limitless potential. This is a pay for performance position with a very attractive compensation plan and company car. We offer comprehensive, ongoing sales training (including one on one training and structured group training) with endless career opportunities for advancement. Ask any one of our Sales Consultants and they will tell you that in addition to all of the great benefits Car Sales has to offer, they are in control of their own schedule and how they run their day.
This opportunity is located at 8232 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406.
Paid time off
Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
Training and development
- Sell our certified used vehicles at our Car Sales locations
- Generate referrals through the execution of a Business Development plan
- Call qualified prospects to educate on our program and set appointments
- Identify and overcome objections to close sales
- Build relationships with customers to encourage repeat business and referrals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year prior successful sales experience (3 years or more is preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old
- If you have a moving violation for going 20 mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.