Full Time DOT Driver OaklandJob ID 242376
The Enterprise Truck department has an immediate opening for full time DOT drivers to help us move our vehicles for our Truck Division. These employee will be based out of our Oakland lot. The DOT Drivers deliver box trucks safely and timely to the appropriate destinations.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. The driver will work with a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
Starting Pay $14.00
Schedule: Monday through Friday starting at 6:30 AM, 40 hours per week
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- 6 months work experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday starting at 6:30 AM for 40 hours per week
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law