Enterprise Mobility operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now! We are working towards our shared vision to be the world's best and most trusted mobility company.
The National/Alamo brand of Enterprise Mobility is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Maintenance Technician located at 165 98th Ave, Oakland, CA
The Maintenance Technician performs car repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time Union position, includes a comprehensive benefits package and pays $21.00/hr.
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug test as required under the Federal Transit Administration. If hired, employees are also subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Paid time off
- Employee rental car discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule available is:
- Sunday: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- Monday: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- Tuesday: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- Wednesday: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- Thursday: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- Friday: OFF
- Saturday: OFF
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines
- Repair and replace tires
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers)
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of all services
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy backs
- Follow proper procedures to comply with all health, safety and environmental standards
- Maintain the work area in a safe, clean condition and comply with all uniform and equipment standards
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities is preferred
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to work: Sunday - Thursday from 2:30PM - 11:00PM