Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $24 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This is a Part-Time internship that works with college schedules.
The starting pay is $15/hr.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a rising Junior or rising Senior with no more than 2 years to graduation
- Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or bookkeeping preferred
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.