Accounts Payable Coordinator -OKC
Enterprise Mobility, has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Coordinator at their Oklahoma City Administrative office. This position is responsible for accounts payable support for local offices in the field. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, strong typing and 10-key skills, self-management, attention to detail, and organization skills.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with some overtime as needed. This position pays $16.40 / hour and is located at the Administrative office at 433 E Memorial RD, Oklahoma City, OK 73114.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Ensure timely payment of large volumes of invoices to vendors
- Data Entry of invoices and filing as needed
- Review vendor account statements, perform reconciliations, and request missing invoices, as needed
- Verify batch posting for checks
- Manage and respond to external and internal inquiries on invoice and payment status
- Maintain and develop good correspondence with vendors
- Update vendor tax status information and maintain database
- Support Daily Rental Areas and other departments
- Support Business Management department with additional clerical duties
- Maintain a regular, reliable level of attendance
- Other related projects and duties as assigned by supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to accept $16.40 / hr.
- Must have a minimum of one year of administrative support, accounts payable/receivable or related work experience.
- Must have a minimum of intermediate level proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Must have a current valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM with overtime as needed.
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with an attitude to succeed
- Exceptional organizational skills