Full-Time Service Attendant-Commercial Truck Rental- Olathe, KS
Enterprise Commercial Trucks is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full-time Vehicle Service Attendant. This position offers targeted hourly compensation of $17 per hour and is located at our Olathe, KS location- 700 N Rogers Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Starting targeted hourly compensation of $17 / Hour
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Service Attendant will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of light and medium-duty trucks.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm with the potential to be open Saturday 9-12; apart from religious observances, this position will require you working within those hours. In addition, this is a DOT safety sensitive position.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Conduct medium duty labor (able to lift 50 lbs and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be available to work a 40 hr/week schedule within operating hours
- Candidate cannot hold another job if hired for this position due to DOT regulations
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under DOT regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).