2019 Full Time Seasonal Driver Omaha Eppley Airport
Looking for some great summer work experience? We have several openings for summer seasonal drivers at the Omaha Eppley Airport. We have multiple shifts available for morning, nights and weekends.These are Seasonal positions,Starting in Summer 2018 for approximately 150 days and pay $9.50/hour.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High school diploma or GED required.
Previous work experience handling similar functions and responsibilities preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days starting in Summer 2019. Candidates who are hired will not be eligible for any other opportunities at Enterprise for a minimum of 6 months following the end of seasonal employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $9.50/hour.
Must be seeking Part-Time employment
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-40 hours between the following times:
- Thursday-Monday 7:00am-3:00pm OR Thursday-Monday 3:00pm-11:00pm