Part Time Driver Omaha - Weekends
We have a great opportunity in our Omaha, Nebraska location to add primarily weekend hours to our team of Drivers! These positions will be an on call position that will average 20-25 hours per week on Thursay through Sunday to assist our branches in the movement of vehicles. This position pays 9.00 an hour.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position reports to the Omaha 68127 area.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept starting wage of $9.00/hr
- Must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- On call basis Thursday -Sunday between the hours of 8am to 6pm (weekend days will have a later start time) - will average 20-25 hours per week