Technology Product SpecialistJob ID 217440
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings, Inc. in Southern California is excited to announce the opportunity for a Technology Product Specialist! The Technology Product Specialist will manage small to medium size projects from the design, development and implementation of technology solutions to support business strategies and statements. This position will play a key role to deliver user-centric technology solutions that are well aligned to meet current and future business development needs.
This position is located at our Group Headquarters in Orange, CA.
- Execute business management's technical vision and strategy of small to medium size initiatives
- Partner with and serve as a liaison between Management, IT, and other internal partners to ensure systems are meeting business strategies and objectives
- Direct the implementation of small to medium marketing technology projects to ensure successful completion within appropriate budget guidelines and project timeline.
- Investigate and document current/future product processes and flows
- Provides product expertise and best practices for product implementation, problem resolution, and product operation
- Recommend and execute potential solutions to moderately complex issues, escalates complex issues to product management
- Managing current business technology systems and respond to user requests for product or service support
- BS in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or degree in related field required
- 1-3 years in an interactive technology role; SQL experience required and coding experience in VBA, VB or Jscript preferred
- Must have Business Analytics (writing specifications, testing, etc)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Monday-Friday between the hours 8am-5pm
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- The ability to perform a variety of small to large complex tasks
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Proficient degree of understanding of technology, technology concepts and the ability to assist in translating into marketing/business requirements
- Proficient project management skills
- Understanding of the business and marketing strategies, goals and ROI measurements for the products that are supported
- Proficient understanding of technology design and architecture, user-centric design, digital analytics, Software Development
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.