Administrative Representative (Phone Operator/Dispatcher)
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative (Phone Operator/Dispatcher). The Administrative Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective city and/or region office. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Paid time off
- Health Benefits
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
This position is located at the Disney Car Care Center (zip code 32830.
This position pays $14.00 / hour ($14.50 / hour after 4pm).
Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be able to work the following full-time (40 hour/week) shift schedule, including holidays:
Shift: 7am-3pm Wednesday through Sunday (Monday/Tuesday OFF) OR fri, sat, sun 11am-7pm and 87am-3pm mon, tues (Weds/Thurs off)
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Distribute new employee orientation materials and assist with the completion of required paperwork.
- Dispatching bus driver and communicating with customers and bus drivers the pick up needs and wait times.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Make travel arrangements as needed.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- Minimum 1 year cash handling experience.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $14.00/hr ($14.50/hour after 4pm).
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to work at the Disney Car Care Center (32830)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the two listed full-time schedules (40 hour/week) mid week days off