Car Sales Lot Attendant
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion.
The Car Sales Lot Attendant will be responsible for the organization of our wholesale inventory after it has been brought to the dealership. They will also assist with the movement of vehicles between vendors, dealerships, and holding lots.
- This position is Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- This position is located in East Orlando off West Colonial Dr. Zip Code: 32807
- This position pays $10.50/hr with automatic wage progression to $11.00/hr after 6 months
- This position requires a lot of walking (5-7 miles a day)
- Apart from Religious Obligations, must be able to work the following Full-time schedule schedule:
- Organize lot in a safe and efficient manner
- Notify manager of potentially unsafe equipment, conditions & vehicle problems
- Aid with safe driving and traffic patterns on the lot as necessary
- Inspect vehicles for brand integrity
- Audit lot for compliance related documents
- Clean vehicles on lot
- Clean and prep vehicles for customer delivery
- Maintain cleanliness of dealership, both inside and outside
- Transport vehicles between dealership and reconditioning facility
- Monitor parking lot volume and report capacity issues to manager
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable attendance record
- Assist other departmental needs when requested
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept Full-Time employment
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $10.50/hour
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions with moderate exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises.
- Must be able to stand or walk (5-7 miles per day) for long periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work in East Orlando
- Apart from Religious Obligations, must be able to work the following full-time schedule schedule: