Exit Booth Agent
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Rent-A-Car , exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position is located at the Orlando Airport (zip code 32837).
- This position pays $10.25/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be able to work the following full-time schedule, including holidays:
Fri/Sat: 7am-3:30pm, Sun/Mon/Tue: 3:30pm-12:30am, Wed/Thu: OFF
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to work at the Orlando International Airport.
- Must be willing to accept pay of $10.25/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following full-time schedule, including holidays: Fri/Sat: 7am-3:30pm, Sun/Mon/Tue: 3:30pm-12:30am, Wed/Thu: OFF