Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter (Orlando Airport.) The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position pays $10.25/hour ($10.75/hour for hours worked after 4pm)
- This position is located at the Orlando Airport
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week) and includes benefits.
- Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be able to work a flexible full-time (40 hour/week) schedule between the hours of 3pm and 1am, including weekends and holidays. Two days off per week will be on weekdays.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing and able to stand and/or walk for a long period of time
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $10.25/hour ($10.75/hour for hours worked after 4pm)
- Must be willing to work at the Orlando Airport
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible full-time (40 hour/week) schedule between the hours of 3pm-1am, including weekends and holidays. Two days off per week will be on weekdays.