Management Trainee Intern - Truck Rental
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship - Truck Rental will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
- This is part-time internship (25 hrs/wk)
- Must be fully available from November 19, 2020 - December 18, 2020 (closed Thanksgiving Day)
- This position pays $11.25/hr
- The ideal candidate must currently be enrolled in a bachelors degree program or masters degree program, graduating no later than August 2021
Students chosen for this role will work at our Truck Rental branch located in Orlando, FL 32809
When you join our Management Internship - Truck Rental Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Account Specialists. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies, learn valuable B2B sales skills, and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (part-time or full-time) or a master's degree program (part-time or full-time) with a graduation date no later than August 2021.
- Must have 3 months cumulative experience or involvement in any of the following: Sales & Customer Service: commission sales, retail, serving/restaurant/bar, or hospitality industry Leadership: military, athletics/team activities, or community, social, or academic organizations.
- Must have a valid driver's license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie, DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work a part-time schedule (25 hr/wk)
- Must be available to work November 19, 2020 through December 18, 2020